Daniel Doulton is the CEO of Solaris Suborbital, an aerospace R&D company designing and operating third-generation solar gliders. As a visionary technology executive and entrepreneur, he has experience creating award-winning products and brands at the intersection of AI, telecommunications, mobile, and aerospace. Daniel has also built world-class product teams, scaled startups to over $100 million, created corporate spin-outs, and consulted on strategies for growth-minded CEOs and boards.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Daniel Doulton shares his entrepreneurial background — and how he’s raised capital for various technology companies
- What is Solaris Suborbital, and how does data inform its operations?
- How Daniel’s team has advanced solar innovation in the commercial flight space
- Daniel talks about his role models in aerospace
- AI’s aerospace applications — and how it can interpret data sets to reduce climate change
In this episode…
As the aerospace industry adapts to technological advancements and companies innovate to solve complex global challenges, data collection, evaluation, and monetization become vital. How are technology startups leveraging data sets to fuel innovation, and what can you observe from their discoveries?
As an experienced aerospace entrepreneur, Daniel Doulton has developed suborbital space satellites that utilize high-definition video and precise data stacks to detect forest fires and greenhouse gases and observe migrating animals to predict climate change. The aircraft’s configurations can adapt to meet commercial requirements in aerospace, meteorology, and ocean and land science while protecting Earth’s most valuable resources. Other leading aerospace product companies are building storage infrastructure to reduce satellite debris and developing high-quality communications capabilities in space.
In today’s episode of Own Your Zone Podcast, JiNan Glasgow George sits down with the CEO of Solaris Suborbital, Daniel Doulton, to talk about innovation in the aerospace industry. Daniel describes how data influences Solaris Suborbital’s innovations, AI’s applications in aerospace engineering, and how Solaris Suborbital has advanced commercial flight innovation.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- JiNan Glasgow George on LinkedIn
- JiNan Glasgow George
- Neo IP
- JiNan Glasgow George’s Email: email@example.com
- Patent Forecast
- Daniel Doulton on LinkedIn
- Daniel Doulton’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Solaris Suborbital
- Simon Waterfall on LinkedIn
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Neo IP, where we help companies increase their valuation and protect their business through strategic business planning and intellectual property protection.
We believe intellectual property is a valuable business asset with exceptional potential. Neo IP is here to protect that.
Learn more about Neo IP at NeoIPAssets.com