Podcast: Why You Need a Patent Strategy
JiNan Glasgow George is an IP Attorney and Founder of Neo IP, a company that provides legal services to help clients maximize their return on investment for their patent assets. JiNan is also the Co-founder of Patent Forecast, an AI-driven software that shows patent data in real time. JiNan is recognized worldwide for her expertise in intellectual property and has spoken about intellectual property before the UN Economic Commission for Europe and IP conferences across four continents. A thought leader in the field and a member of the Forbes Tech Council, JiNan has been featured in Bloomberg and Forbes.
As an inventor, entrepreneur, patent attorney, and former USPTO patent examiner, JiNan’s background gives her the ability to see intellectual property from the corporate, legal services, and government perspectives — a unique point of view that is not common in this industry.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- JiNan Glasgow George explains what motivated her to write her book, The IP Miracle: How to Transform Ideas into Assets that Multiply Your Business
- How do you know if something is patentable in your business and if the patent will be valuable?
- JiNan explains the four-step pre-filing checklist for helping business founders get started on patenting
- JiNan talks about some of the clients she has helped and how she helped them
- When is the right time for a business executive to take matters into their own hands when patenting and when should they bring in a patent attorney?
In this episode…
Intellectual property is a valuable business asset with exceptional potential that fuels our creative economy. Where can you get some of the most cutting-edge intellectual property and patent intel to help you?
But, 95% of patents don’t give a return on investment. That’s why you need a patent attorney to help you think about the intellectual property process from the beginning to the end. An effective intellectual property strategy can help you invest wisely and reach new heights of success. And guess what: it’s never too late to have a patent strategy in your business.
In this episode of Own Your Zone Podcast, JiNan Glasgow George, an IP Attorney and Founder of Neo IP, is joined by John Corcoran of Rise25 to discuss why businesses need a patent strategy. JiNan explains how a business executive can know if something is patentable, the four-step pre-filing checklist to help business founders get started on patenting, and why businesses should have a patent attorney. Tune in to learn the different ways you can transform your ideas into reality.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Neo IP
- JiNan Glasgow George on LinkedIn
- The IP Miracle: How to Transform Ideas into Assets that Multiply Your Business by JiNan Glasgow George
- JiNan Glasgow George
- John Corcoran on LinkedIn
- Martin Renkis on LinkedIn
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Neo IP, where we help companies increase their valuation and protect their business through strategic business planning and intellectual property protection.
At Neo IP, we provide corporate and legal services to help companies manage risk, develop portfolios, and monetize their IP assets.
We believe intellectual property is a valuable business asset with exceptional potential. Neo IP is here to protect that.
Learn more about Neo IP at https://www.neoipassets.com/
If you’d like to talk more about your business needs, email us at email@example.com