JiNan Glasgow George is a Patent Attorney and Founder of Neo IP, a law firm helping clients maximize their return on investment for patent assets. As an investor, entrepreneur, and former USPTO (United States Patent and Trademark Office) patent examiner, JiNan has a track record of helping companies increase their valuation through an IP strategy.
JiNan is recognized worldwide for her expertise in intellectual property. She has spoken about intellectual property (IP) before the UN Economic Commission for Europe and has been a featured speaker at IP conferences across four continents. As a thought leader in her field, JiNan has been featured in Bloomberg News and Forbes and is a member of the Forbes Tech Council.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- JiNan Glasgow George reflects on industry growth in 2022
- Current and future IP (intellectual property) trends
- JiNan shares highlights from her top podcast episodes
- What can listeners expect from the Own Your Zone Podcast in 2023?
In this episode…
As 2022 winds down, various industries have experienced significant growth and development, including intellectual property, FinTech (financial technology), and investments. So, what trends should you focus on in the coming year?
Patent expert JiNan Glasgow George notes that patent investments lead to market activity and can forecast future market trends. Investments in FinTech have increased by over 7,000% in 2022 alone. Similarly, investments in FinTech applications, particularly tokenizations, have increased by 1,500% over the course of five years. Venture capitalism has also experienced profitable developments. It’s critical to analyze data to derive market value for 2023.
In today’s episode of the Own Your Zone Podcast, Chad Franzen of Rise25 catches up with JiNan Glasgow George to discuss industry and podcast highlights from 2022. JiNan reflects on this year’s industry growth and current and future IP trends and shares what viewers can expect from her podcast next year.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- JiNan Glasgow George on LinkedIn
- JiNan Glasgow George
- Neo IP
- JiNan Glasgow George’s Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patent Forecast
- Chad Franzen on LinkedIn
- “IP Strategy From Visa to the FinTech Future” with Jubin Dana on Own Your Zone Podcast
- “The Intersection of Edge Computing, Venture Capitalism, and Prosperity” with Cole Crawford on Own Your Zone Podcast
- “Maximizing the Value of an IP Asset” with Martin Renkis on Own Your Zone Podcast
- “Investing in the Infrastructure of the Digital Future” with Paul Gyra on Own Your Zone Podcast
- “Operational Strategies for an Effective Sales Culture” with Ryan K. Johns on Own Your Zone Podcast
- “Navigating Product-To-Market Regulations with Ted Mosler on Own Your Zone Podcast
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Neo IP, where we help companies increase their valuation and protect their business through strategic business planning and intellectual property protection.
We believe intellectual property is a valuable business asset with exceptional potential. Neo IP is here to protect that.
Learn more about Neo IP at NeoIPAssets.com